“The most uncomfortable place to sit is on a fence” – Yours Truly on the podcast The Startup Sessions.
Michael Knouse, the host of this show, recently told me this episode has been downloaded almost twice more than his average shows and sits at the top of the most popular list!
- The most uncomfortable place to sit is on a fence.
- When you’re bouncing around from one thing to the next, it’s almost always because you’re chasing the effect you think that thing will have on your life.
- We avoid the feelings we think we can’t handle.
- As soon as you are able to unhinge your worth from your money, then you are free to make money in a way that you enjoy.
- High achievers are like runners and there are two ways to run: you can either imagine yourself being chased by a bear or running a marathon. You might run the same speed, but the energy behind the running is TOTALLY different.
- What do you believe about yourself based on what you’ve accomplished?
- When was the last time you put some metrics to things like your happiness, your confidence, or your relationships? Are THOSE things growing?