I’ve talked with hundreds of entrepreneurs, and you’d be amazed at how much they have in common when it comes to money.
They admit to uneasy “why isn’t this working?!” thoughts while middle-of-the-night-staring-at-the-ceiling (sound familiar?).
I’ve helped gobs (<– real number) of people uncover their hidden beliefs order to bust through income ceilings and plateaus.
If you’re all “I KNOW I need help with my money, Lady!” then take a listen to my interview on The Strategy Hour podcast where we talked all about money.
- Everyone who got you to this point isn’t necessarily going to get you to the next point… that doesn’t mean that you leave them behind or that those relationships are any less valuable. They’re just serving you in a different way going forward. What got you here won’t get you there.
- The big reason why a lot of people stay in hobby mindset is because they don’t love themselves enough to believe that what they are putting out there deserves to be paid for.
- We are all equal as humans and if you can really understand that and appreciate that, then you will allow yourself to do whatever the flip you want to because you realize that somebody else’s opinion of you doesn’t actually take away from who or what you are.
- The hardest people for open minded people to be open minded about is people who are not open minded.
- Some people are going to eventually get on the bandwagon with what you’re doing and they’ll support you and they’ll love you through it and they’ll help you and they’ll cheer for you and they’ll hand you Kleenexes when you need it… and some people never will. Stop chasing people for the thing you think you need.
- Know who you can talk to about what
- You can’t fault anybody for wanting to keep you safe but you have to understand that that’s what they’re trying to do.
- If you’re talking about changing that from the other person’s perspective, they’re going to do whatever they have to if they’re not terribly self-assured to keep you where they like having you.
- A decision is what happens when we have something we want and we marry it with a belief and that’s when you expect it and not until you really expect something is it going to show up.